Serving Happiness in a Cup Since 1948
Please read this agreement carefully. By using this site, you accept and agree to the terms stated below. We may change the terms of this agreement at any time, and your continued use of this site is your agreement to any change in terms.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website. You must be at least 18 [eighteen] years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
Your access to and use of the Site is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Site. By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on our website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall ATTLEBORO DEL'S INC. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if we our authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You agree to defend and indemnify us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, officers, directors, employees, agents, and third party vendors from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of or related to your breach of this visitor agreement or your use or misuse of this website.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on our website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ATTLEBORO DEL'S INC. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to our website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We may share your personal information with third parties:
- To provide services to you;
- In connection with services provided to us, such as hosting, data management and storage, marketing or remarketing, website or marketing analytics, email services, services to assist us with responding to you if you send us a comment, question, or complaint, for contest or sweepstakes administration and fulfillment, for employment application processing, or other similar services. We and our third party service providers may use servers in the U.S. or another country. Your personal information might be processed and stored in the U.S. or another country, and the government, courts, law enforcement or regulatory agencies of that individual country may by law be able to obtain your personal information;
- For purposes of improving your user experience across different websites and/or platforms;
- For purposes of a merger, sale or other corporate reorganization/restructure. You agree that any of our successors may use and/or disclose the information for the same purposes as described in this statement; or
- As required by law, or as needed to cooperate in or defend against any law enforcement investigation or legal proceeding(s).
We may also share demographic information that cannot identify an individual with our third party vendors and advertisers.
Web Browser Cookies
The materials on our website is provided "as is". We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.